Photo reblogged from with 372 notes
Gorillaz↳Noodle in “Broken”
Arghh for some reason I’m unable to draw anything properly right now >:I
I have a great urge to draw stuff but when I try to draw something it just becomes wonky and weird and my attempts to fix them only makes it worse
when will my drawing skills come back
victims of the 90’s
finally finished these! sketches can be found here
(please no redistribution, do not repost or edit)
S JUN (中国 China) as kcalb
The Gray Garden
Heretics Fork: A medieval torture device which consisted of a two-sided fork. A person wearing it couldn’t fall asleep. The moment their head dropped with fatigue, the prongs pierced their throat or chest, causing great pain. This very simple instrument created long periods of sleep deprivation, which made confessions more likely.
Imagine your icon finding the hole that was made for them
i… more than anyone else… i love you.
Post reblogged from with 1,848 notes
Talk Finnish to me
Post reblogged from with 98,879 notes
Imagine your icon being your sole companion in the zombie apocalypse. They have all the powers they have in the movie/game/show they’re from.
- Your real name:
- your detective name (favourite colour and favourite animal):
- your soap opera name (middle name and street you live on):
- your star wars name (first three letters of last name, first two of middle):
- superhero name (color of your shirt, first item to your immediate left):
Navy Blue Painkillers (wwwhat)
- goth name (black and one of your pets): Black Eren (or alternatively Black Rakke)
This is basically what it’s like to be an adult.
Where the hell is this from?!
You’re kidding me?
Page 1 of 689